Here is a basic chia seed pudding recipe that you can make your own.
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened almond, cashew,
- coconut or soy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, agave or sweetener of choice (optional)
- fresh fruit, for topping
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, vanilla and sweetener.
- If you are using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another mix to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to set for 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top the pudding with fruit and enjoy.